Help with money is something a lot of people need at some point. You may need to call in reinforcements when your money starts to get out of your skill or confidence level. But many people don’t know the dos and don’ts of hiring a financial advisor.
In this episode, I’m talking with OG the co-host of the award-winning podcast, Stacking Benjamins. OG shares with us all the tips you need to hire and work with a financial advisor.
In this episode we talk about:
- What a financial advisor is and what do they do
- How they can help your finances
- Who needs a financial advisor
- Steps you should someone take to find a good financial advisor
- What happens once you find an advisor
- What to do if you don’t like your advisor
- Red flags to watch for
- How Servicemembers ca keep their advisor when the PCS
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of The Military Money Show on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps me make the podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.